Wish your friends and family a spook-tacular October with these Halloween wishes! Whether you’re looking for what to write in a Halloween greeting card, not sure what to send in a text come October 31 or want to find a spot-on Instagram caption for your annual costume pic, our list has tons of Halloween greetings and sayings for all the ghosts and ghouls out there.
Be sure to pull these out of your pocket as you see friends and family during all of your Halloween activities, like going the pumpkin patch and carving your pumpkins. You can even say these lines to trick-or-treaters who will be knocking on your door for Halloween candy.
Whatever you’re looking for, we’ve got the right Halloween message for you. Below, you’ll find spooky wishes, Halloween quotes and more. So before all the trick-or-treating, pick out your favorite Halloween wishes and send it to someone special so they can have a very Happy Howl-oween!
Halloween Wishes and Sayings
- Today’s the day to eat candies and sweets to your heart’s content! Happy Halloween!
- Eat, drink and be scary.
- I hope you get lots of trick-or-treaters this year. Unless, of course, you’d prefer to keep all the candy for yourself.
- Witch-ing you a spook-tacular Halloween!
- You are the scariest werewolf I have ever seen in my entire life. Happy Howl-oween!
- Hope you have as much fun today as the ghost who has been haunting your house.
- When Halloween is here the monsters appear and the candies disappear.
- This letter is sealed with a vampire kiss and bite.
- The dead rise again, bats fly, terror strikes and screams echo, for tonight it’s Halloween.
- If the werewolves are breaking out the extra body conditioner, it must be Halloween.
- Have a killer Halloween!
- When the dark night appears and everything turns into evil, just remember it’s Halloween, just chill!
- A candy a day keeps the monsters away.
- I witch you a happy Halloween, I hope it doesn’t suck like a vampire.
- I wave my wand and put on my cape and wish you lots of treats and success coming your way. Happy Halloween!
- Wishing you an eerie, spooky, hair-raising, spell-binding Halloween!
- This October, may your treats be many and your tricks be few. Hope you have a sweet Halloween.
Creepy Halloween Greetings and Spooky Wishes
- Michael Myers with his creepy eyes; Jason, Freddy, Pennywise. As you look out your window, they all draw near. Don’t be afraid – Halloween is here!
- When black cats prowl and pumpkins shine, when shivery shivers run down your spine, when ghosts and goblins ring the chime, beware and be scared – it’s Halloween time!
- Ghosts and goblins, spooks galore, scary witches at your door, jack-o-lanterns smiling bright, wishing you a haunting night.
Halloween Wishes for Kids
- May your candy supply last you well into the Christmas season.
- Pumpkins, candies, spider webs and scary costumes. Halloween is finally here! Now go out there and scare them away. Happy Halloween!
- Wishing you a Halloween full of treats! Remember though that if you eat them all at once you may turn into a green looking monster.
- So much candy, so little time.
- Tonight, I am wishing you an unforgettable Halloween adventure filled with creepy memories and deadly encounters. Happy Halloween!
- Wishing you the best Halloween sugar high.
Halloween Birthday Wishes
- Another year older … forget the trolls and let’s celebrate the best and scariest birthday ever.
- Here’s a wish to a special someone who shares a birthday with the ghost, witches and the vampires. You are still way cooler and hipper. Happy birthday!
- I hope your Halloween birthday screams with excitement!
- “Halloween is not only about putting on a costume, but it’s about finding the imagination and costume within ourselves.” – Elvis Duran
- “It’s Halloween; everyone’s entitled to one good scare.” – Brackett, “Halloween”
- “Men say that in this midnight hour, the disembodied have power.” – William Motherwell
- “Werewolves howl. Phantoms prowl. Halloween’s upon us now.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
- “There is magic in the night when pumpkins glow by moonlight.” — Unknown
- “Sticky fingers, tired feet; one last house, “trick or treat!'” – Rusty Fischer
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io