If you are an avid gamer, you already know that the gaming environment affects your performance and no matter how good your gaming room might be, it can always be better.
We offer a few ways that you can improve your gaming environment.
- Invest in a gaming chair – While a top of the range gaming chair is never going to be cheap, you will enjoy a lifetime of comfortable gaming. Top brands include Razer and Galaxy Gaming, with prices starting at around 4,000 baht and going into the 20k region. Fully adjustable and made with the finest leather, you will always be comfortable during your epic gaming sessions.
- Upgrade your CPU – If you experience lagging while playing online games, it could be due to your CPU being inadequate. If you invest in a cpu intel, even hi-res games will flow with no lagging or buffering. The only other leading CPU manufacturer worth a mention is AMD, who make CPUs of every level.
- Double your RAM capacity – If, for example, you are running 16Gb of DDR4 RAM, search online for a Thai computer component store and order a further 16Gb to give you a total of 32Gb, which will greatly speed up your computer. If your machine only has 8Gb of RAM, then add another 8Gb chip (you should have one empty RAM slot), which will bring a noticeable difference to performance and boot-up speed. If you love playing GTA, click here.
- Curved monitor – These are amazing and really make a difference when playing; choose a monitor with a maximum 144Hz refresh rate; top brands include Lenovo, Asus and Samsung, with varying sizes. Treat yourself to a curved screen, as you deserve a little luxury and ordering online has never been easier.
- Bluetooth Gaming Headphones – Go wireless for the best game audio with a set of noise-cancelling over-the-ear headphones. Sony and Logitech make great gaming headphones and going Bluetooth means no annoying wires getting in your way. Playing while wearing headphones puts you in another world and you can zone in on your gaming skills without any outside distractions.
- Wireless gaming keyboard – With backlights that change colour, you can play in the dark; Logitech rule the roost when it comes to gaming keyboards and you can also order a wireless mouse. A secure online payment is all it takes for your gear to be packaged and despatched to your home address and when you shop online, you have the exact same consumer rights.
Of course, in a perfect world, you would have all of the above, but over a period of time, you can gradually improve your gaming environment. If you are thinking of replacing your old computer with a state-of-the-art machine, save some money by going down the self-build road. Find a leading Thai supplier of computer components and order everything, including an empty case, then you can build your own super-fast gaming computer.