Hello, New Year! As 2020 finally comes to a close, it’s time to celebrate with a champagne toast and some great New Year’s wishes — and of course a ton of cute, glitter-filled photos for your Instagram feed. Sure, we may not be able to celebrate with a huge, blow-out party this year, but who says you can’t still don your sparkliest New Year’s Eve outfit, pose in front of some festive New Year’s Eve decorations and snap a few glamorous pics? Luckily, we’ve rounded up some of the best New Year’s Instagram captions to help you commemorate the occasion!
From inspiring New Year’s Eve quotes to witty puns that say farewell to 2020 with a great laugh, these creative Instagram caption ideas are perfect for all of your favorite NYE photos (yes, even if you’re just spending the day watching your favorite New Year’s movies on the couch) — and will help you ring in 2021 with all the likes, too. Whether you’re looking for funny, cute, inspirational or clever ideas, here are all the best New Year’s Instagram captions that will have you kicking off the New Year in style — especially with a glass of bubbly and some confetti-poppers in hand.
Funny New Year’s Instagram Captions
- I can’t wait to control-alt-delete 2020, and start anew.
- A big thank you to banana bread and my sweatpants for helping me get through 2020.
- 9 p.m. is the new midnight.
- Time to change out of my sweatpants and into my party pants.
- Sometimes all we need is a fresh start. And champagne. Lots of champagne.
- “Thank U, Next.” —Me to 2020
- New year, same me.
- Just here for the champagne.
- Expecting a clever caption? That was so last year.
- 365 new days. 365 new excuses.
- May all your troubles last as long as your resolutions.
- I’m still the same person I was last year — now I’m just hungover.
- I can’t believe its been a year since I didn’t become a better person.
- Save water, drink champagne.
- I was going to quit all my bad habits for the new year, but then I remembered that nobody likes a quitter.
- I would lose weight for my New Year’s resolution, but I hate losing.
- “Too much of anything is bad, but too much champagne is just right.” —F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “You know how I always dread the whole year? Well, this time I’m only going to dread one day at a time.” —Charlie Brown, Happy New Year, Charlie Brown
Cute New Year’s Instagram Captions
- Walking in a confetti wonderland.
- Any excuse to wear sequins!
- Taking applications for my New Year’s kiss.
- All that glitters is … on my dress.
- The best endings always have confetti.
- Less bitter, more glitter.
- But first, champagne.
- Just here to find my Troy Bolton.
- I’m ready for midnight kisses that lead to New Year’s wishes.
- Sparkling into the new year like …
- Pop, fizz, clink.
- Glitter is my signature color.
- Smile, there’s champagne!
- Out with the old, in with the new.
- Bring on the bubbly!
- Walking into 2021 like …
- “I’m wearing the hat. Where’s the party?” —Michelle Tanner, Full House
- “I want your midnights, but I’ll be cleaning up bottles with you on New Year’s Day.” — Taylor Swift, “New Year’s Day”
Clever New Year’s Instagram Captions
- 2020 really dropped the ball this past year.
- Cheers to making pour decisions tonight!
- Looking back at the past year, hindsight was truly 2020.
- The new year will be here in a Prosecco.
- You were my cup of tea, but I drink champagne now.
- 2020, you’re toast.
- A New Year’s resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.
- I love when they drop the ball in Times Square. It’s a nice reminder of what I did all year.
- New Year’s Eve is the only time I have a bubbly personality.
- 2020 went by like a blur. My New Year’s resolution must have been too low.
- My New Year’s resolution is to be more optimistic by keeping my cup half-full … With either rum, vodka, or whiskey.
- Let’s celebrate New Year’s Eve by making many pour decisions.
- Every New Year’s Eve, I look forward to a good show at Times Square … and year after year, they drop the ball.
- My New Year’s resolution is 1080 pixels.
- My resolution was to read more so I put the subtitles on my TV.
- What did the little champagne bottle call his father? Pop!
- What happened to the man who shoplifted a calendar on New Year’s Eve? He got 12 months!
- Why was 6 afraid of 9 on New Year’s Eve? Because 9, 8, 7 …
Inspirational New Year’s Instagram Captions
- 2021 will be my year.
- 12 new chapters, 365 new chances.
- The best time for new beginnings is now.
- May your New Year sparkle brighter than the Times Square ball.
- Here’s to 12 new chapters!
- What’s coming is better than what’s going.
- Page 1 of 365.
- New year. New feels. New chances. Same dreams.
- New year. Same me. Bigger Goals.
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
- “No matter how hard the past is, you can always begin again.” — Jack Kornfield
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice.” —T.S. Eliot
- “Today is where your book begins. The rest is still unwritten.” —Natasha Bedingfield, “Unwritten”
- “There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind.” —C.S. Lewis
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one.” —Brad Paisley
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “The best is yet to come.” —Frank Sinatra, “The Best Is Yet To Come”
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io