There are an increasing number of intriguing casinos throughout the world that offer the utmost in lavish luxury – and not only in Las Vegas – if you want to try your luck at lady luck in style. While there are plenty to pick from in Sin City and other well-known gambling sites such as Monte Carlo, there are some quite opulent options available all over the world. What many people fail to realise is that casinos are all different. Yes, the idea of gambling is the same, and the tipping etiquette around the world may be similar. Still, these fantastic establishments are certainly all unique. Let’s take a look at the top ten casinos we recommend around the world.
- Monte Carlo, Monaco – If you input “top ten best casinos in the world” into any search engine, the Casino de Monte Carlo in Monaco is almost certainly going to be on the list. Ours is no exception because how could you pass up an opportunity like this? Many people associate luxury casino resorts with the term “Monte Carlo.” It is situated on the grounds of a former palace with a history of almost 150 years. The structure and its surroundings were refurbished to meet the highest requirements of modern luxury resorts. Still, the building’s fundamental characteristics were preserved to maintain the old palace’s royal flair.
- The Venetian, Macau – Macau was a Portuguese colony from the mid-16th century until 1999 when it was returned to China. It is currently known as the “Monte Carlo of the Orient,” and it is home to many of the world’s largest casinos, including The Venetian Macau, the world’s largest casino and the world’s sixth-largest structure. The complex, which includes a sporting events hall and a massive 550,000-square-foot gambling facility, cost $2.4 billion to build. It has the same quasi-Venetian design as its sister resort in Las Vegas, featuring replicas of the lagoon city’s canals. It is equally impressive inside and out.
- Marina Bay Sands, Singapore – The Marina Bay Sands in Singapore is the world’s most profitable casino. This lavish casino is conveniently located in the heart of a shopping mall, so you won’t have to travel far to spend your winnings! The casino has 1500 slot machines, 600 gaming tables and stunning décor that provides a great environment. You can enter the casino for free if you are a tourist visiting Singapore. Residents of Singapore must pay a fee of $100 to enter, therefore bring sufficient documentation, such as your passport, to verify you are not a local.
- Winstar World Casino, Oklahoma – WinStar World Casino & Resort, operated by the Chickasaw Nation, is a desirable gaming destination for travellers and gamers alike and unquestionably one of the top casinos in the world. All of the amenities you’d expect from a world-class casino are available, including free Wi-Fi and parking, a cutting-edge business centre, and an outdoor pool. WinStar is home to the world’s largest casino, with 370,000 square feet of gaming space. There are nine separate city-themed gaming plazas with over 8,500 electronic games to choose from. WinStar World Casino is, without a doubt, the casino with the most slot machines in the world.
- MGM Grand, Las Vegas – The casino at MGM Grand has long been a fixture on the Las Vegas cityscape, attracting seasoned gamblers and curious newcomers alike. It’s famed for its poker, and it contains all of the regular game tables and slot machines. But it’s a vibrant sports betting area with state-of-the-art facilities, including 60 plasma televisions that keep many of its regulars coming back for more. While enjoying beverages and food from the well-stocked bar, you may wager on American football, boxing, martial arts and soccer.
- Ritz Club – The Ritz Club Casino Hotel is the most fabulous location in London for combining casino gambling with a city break in this electric metropolis. The Ritz Club, which is still housed in the historic tower on 150 Piccadilly, is known for afternoon tea, Michelin-star food and genuine British hospitality. The gaming section of the Ritz Club, which is housed in the hotel’s historic ballroom, maintains the hotel’s upper-class yet subtle splendour. See if you can detect the millionaire players and celebrities hustled into the Aida, Amber Lounge and Carmen Room – Salles Privées – when they arrive in limos and black Rolls-Royces.
- Caesars Palace, Las Vegas – The Roman-themed resort is famed for its casino as well as the boxing events it hosts regularly. Augustus, Forum, Julius, NOBU, Octavius and Palace are the six towers that make up the resort. Historical artists have entertained guests such as Frank Sinatra, Celine Dion and Stevie Wonder. Wrestlemania IX and great boxing bouts involving Sugar Ray Leonard, Jeff Lacy and Muhammad Ali have all entertained in the palace. The Colosseum is the focal point of the event. Casino Player Magazine named it the most incredible venue to witness a concert in 2015, as well as having the finest overall entertainment.
- Desert Cave Hotel – The following trip on our best casinos list could be the most unique and exciting. Prepare to be astonished since the Outback Cave Hotel is set in a cave in the Australian desert. Although Australia is known for its many casinos, the one in question will surprise even the most seasoned gamblers. The facilities of the Desert Cave Hotel in Coober Pedy, Australia, were never built; instead, they were carved out of the desert’s sandy, rocky hills. Of course, such luxury places clear limitations on the number of guests and gambling options accessible.
- Trump Taj Mahal, Atlantic City – This one-of-a-kind Indian-themed casino is directly on the Atlantic City boardwalk. Admire the stunning decor, which includes glistening chandeliers, pointed dome and stone elephants, all designed by Donald Trump. It has 2,248 rooms and is well-known for its high-quality poker tables and tournaments. From the smoke-free poker room to the private high-limit gaming salon, there’s plenty of fun to be had. If you get hungry, stop at the Hard Rock Cafe at the resort.
- Wynn, Macau – Wynn Macau, one of the top casinos globally, has a lot to offer visitors from the region and beyond. The property has a total gaming space of 273,000 square feet. Wynn Macau has 1,008 hotel rooms, which are managed by Wynn Resorts Limited. The site offers a variety of entertainment options, including the Performance Lake and the Moon Jelly Aquarium. Wynn Macau has an exotic allure that attracts all those international gamblers looking to test their luck while also experiencing a bit of exotic heaven on Earth.