Random things I’m excited about at the moment.
- Comfy shoes. I’m wearing my Vans with the makeup print today.
- Cooler weather around the corner. It was foggy in my neck of the woods this morning for the first time in a long time! YAY!
- All the sheer and medium foundation and tinted moisturizer choices out there.
- All the shades of foundation and tinted moisturizer available in this day and age! Take it from a brown girl who survived the ’90s… Times were tough back then. LOL!
- Fried chicken. Honestly, I never really liked it until I had the Northern Fried Mary’s Chicken with a salad at Blue Barn restaurant in Novato. I wonder what makes it “Northern Fried?” Hmmm. Whatever, it’s good. I like how it’s not hella greasy and the breading isn’t overly thick.
- Coffee. Always coffee! I’m already salivating at the thought of a second cup of Nespresso.
- A new season. Anyone else have kind of a rough summer? I’m ready to move on.
- The fact that we’re alive today! Think of all the people out there today wishing they had more time. Dang, that always puts me in my place whenever I start feeling cranky about small things.
- The cute quail family that moved into my neighborhood recently. There’s, like, 16 of ’em. They’re so cute when they sprint across the roads with their tiny little legs, awww. I hope the neighborhood cats leave them alone.
- Resting. GIRL. I get to Thursday and Friday and I am done. JUST. DONE. I can’t wait to rest this weekend.
What things are you excited about right meow?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,