The most wonderful time of the year is almost here: Hallmark Channel’s “Countdown to Christmas” and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries’ “Miracles of Christmas” are giving us 40 (!) brand-new movies from October through December a.k.a. the greatest gift of all.
To catch Candace Cameron Bure, Lacey Chabert, and other “Queens of (Hallmark) Christmas” on the silver screen, Hallmark superfans with cable can easily tune in to Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries every Saturday and Sunday night at 8 p.m. ET and 9 p.m. ET, respectively. As for everyone everyone else? You’ll have to get creative to watch this year’s Hallmark Christmas movies without cable.
Since we know that you don’t want to miss out on what these movies have to offer — romance, winter magic, and Christmas carols galore — we’ve outlined the best ways to watch and stream this year’s movies, so you can keep the holiday sprit alive from now until Christmas.
How to Watch Hallmark Christmas Movies Online
Good news: Even if you pulled the cable plug, you can still watch the all-new holiday movies on the Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries all season long. There are a number of streaming services that let you watch live TV and recordings anytime, anywhere at a fraction of the price.
All of these no-commitment streaming services are made with Hallmarkies in mind:
- Sling: For $35 a month, get all 33 channels a part of the Sling Orange Service — Lifetime, Hallmark, and ESPN — and an additional 10 channels, including Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Drama, as a part of the additional Lifestyle Extra package.
- Philo: At a flat rate of $20 a month, get 61 channels including all three Hallmark channels, HGTV, and Lifetime. Just in time for “Countdown to Christmas,” test it out with a free seven-day trial.
- fuboTV: The family package – 120 channels, 250 hours of DVR space, and screen sharing capabilities — starts at $64.99 per month. Before you make the splurge, get a one-week free trial.
- Frndly TV: For a cheaper alternative, get 15 of cable’s top channels — all three Hallmark channels included — for just $5.99 a month. Sign on for a free seven-day trial and connect it with Roku, Amazon Fire TV, or Chromecast.
- Hallmark Channel Everywhere: Okay, Hallmark’s free streaming service typically requires a cable log-in, but during the holidays they unlock a few Christmas movies, so you can watch ’em without signing in. And if you’re still sticking with cable (or know someone who has it), you can use this service to stream live programming on your phone, tablet, or other compatible device.
How to Watch Older Hallmark Christmas Movies
Since Hallmark movies aren’t on Netflix or Hulu (yet?), your options are pretty slim. Some of the Hallmark Christmas classics like Candace Cameron Bure’s A Christmas Detour and Danica McKeller’s Crown for Christmas are available to rent or buy on Amazon, you can get more bang for your buck with Hallmark Movies Now. Starting in November, Hallmark’s very own streaming platform will release popular Christmas movies from years past as a part of their “Movies & Mistletoe” event. Start with a 7-day free trial, and then pay a $5.99 monthly subscription to relive all of your Hallmark favorites during the holidays and beyond.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io