You know when you’re having a good brow day? The right thing to do is to take a pic, so when your favorite Anastasia brow pencil suddenly and mysteriously disappears, you have a reminder of how your brows looked before your world was suddenly turned upside down. LOL! 🤣
I’m not sure what happened to my pencil, but I think Rosie may have found it and swatted it into same black hole where all my hair ties go.
I’ve gone to two full days of back-to-back meetings with ghost brows because I haven’t had the chance to swing by Ulta to grab another one. It’s definitely on my list of things to do today!
Happy Saturday to ya. 🙂
This week’s reading
- Is makeup messing up your sunscreen?
- Sigh. I CANNOT with TikTok trends.
- The fragrances in the solar family evoked sun-drenched days spend outside.
- CVS Pharmacy has a new skin care shopping experience called The Skin Care Center.
- 7 skin care ingredient duos that are better together.
- Plasma skin resurfacing is a thing.
- Willie Morrow, Black hair care pioneer, has died.
- Well, this lipstick organizer looks pretty cool!
- Scientists from my alma mater are looking for U.S. volunteers who are owned by a cat!
- Speaking of cats, Pedalpalooza Cat Ride in Portland looks like fun, although I’m pretty sure Rosie would hate it. LOL!
Talk to me!
I need this.
Someone please make this for me!
*THE* Trader Joe’s sunscreen!!!
I hope your day off to a good start. What are you up to this weekend?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,