When the leaves start falling and the shelves are stocked with pumpkin items at Trader Joe’s, that’s when you know that Thanksgiving is right around the corner! Unlike other holidays that are more gift-focused, Thanksgiving is centered on giving thanks for what we have and the special people in our lives. It’s a time to catch up with loved ones, sit around the table and share one of the most delicious meals of the year. Who doesn’t love endless stuffing and slices of pie? Whether you are near or far from your loved ones this Thanksgiving, there are so many ways to share just how much you care with these thoughtful Thanksgiving wishes and messages for everyone in your life.
So, before you get to carving the turkey or passing the gravy, send a card or text message to those that you are grateful for from our list. We are sharing greetings that are perfect for friends, coworkers and even for families that won’t be seeing each other this year due to the pandemic. However you spend your Thanksgiving, be sure to show your gratitude to those that we are most grateful for in our lives!
Thanksgiving Wishes for Friends
- Thanksgiving is a time of reflection for all our blessings. Your friendship counts for so much. Have a joyous Thanksgiving.
- Friend, wishing you Thanksgiving moments that are as sweet as pumpkin pie.
- Sending good wishes to you this Thanksgiving! Good food that fills your table, good health as you work hard, and good times with family and friends. May you have all the best delights in life. Happy Thanksgiving!
- Wishing you hope, joy, peace, good health, favor, and love on this Thanksgiving Day! Your friendship is indeed a great blessing to me.
- My friend, Happy Thanksgiving to you! May all your hard work bring color to your life and take you to the highest peak of success.
- November is the time to be thankful, a time to remember, and to embrace those who enrich our lives. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for you!
- Happy Thanksgiving. To my awesome friend, sending warm wishes your way and hoping you and your family have a fantastic Thanksgiving Day!
- Happy Thanksgiving. Thinking of you on this special day, and hoping your Thanksgiving is as wonderful as you are.
- Happy Thanksgiving! Out of everything I am so very thankful for this Thanksgiving season, our friendship is at the top of the list.
- I hope your Thanksgiving table is full of your favorite food and surrounded by your favorite people.
- May your Thanksgiving be full of peace, love and joy.
- Don’t bother counting calories today, just your blessings. Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving!
- May your Thanksgiving Day be full of excitement… except for a couple of hours in there when you want to take a nap.
- This Friendsgiving, let’s enjoy the laughter of friends, mouth-watering aromas, and cheer that we’ll remember for years to come.
- Here’s a wish for a happy, joyous and fun-filled Thanksgiving to all my peeps.
Thanksgiving Wishes for Family
- We might be a crazy family, but I would never ever wish for it to be any other way. I am so deeply thankful for you!
- I am so grateful that I have such an incredible family. Thank you so much for all the amazing things you have done for me.
- May the turkey leg be yours this Thanksgiving.
- Happy Thanksgiving to the people who make me thankful to be me.
- May the wishbone snap in your favor this Thanksgiving.
- Having somewhere to go is home. Having someone to love is family. Having both is a blessing. – Unknown.
- Thanksgiving is a time to remember and embrace those who enrich our life. I may be thankful for a lot of things, but mostly, I am thankful to have you.
- Among all the wonderful things in this world, I’m grateful to be a part of such a wonderful, supportive, and loving family!
- Happy Thanksgiving. As I take time to give thanks for many blessings in my life, I want to let you know how grateful I am that you are one of them.
- Today is the time to be thankful, remember good times, and embrace those who enrich our lives. I’m thankful for a lot of things, but I’m most thankful for you. Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving Wishes for Time Spent Apart
- Happy Thanksgiving! We may be apart today, but you’re always in our heart. Take care and stay safe in these uncertain times. We miss you!
- This card is packed full of virus-free hugs and kisses just for you! May you have a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving.
- Gratitude offers us a direct connection with the powers above. Today, let us remember that no matter how turbulent and difficult our lives may feel, we can always find something to be thankful for.
- Even though we’re miles and miles apart, know that we’ll be missing you all like crazy and wish the world wasn’t upside down so that we can enjoy family time and eat pie all day. Until next time, we’re sending lots of love and gobble gobbles.
- Happy Thanksgiving to my favorite people ever! I wish I was able to be there, especially this year. I am missing you all more than ever and can’t wait until we can spend a holiday together again. All my love!
- Our homes may be far apart, but our hearts are as close as always.
- Thanksgiving always brings back childhood memories of mouth-watering food, family games, and delicious pie. Although I can’t make it this year, I’ll still be there in spirit. Happy Thanksgiving, I miss you.
Thanksgiving Messages to Colleagues or a Boss
- Happy Thanksgiving to a teammate that is always doing things to make both me and the rest of the team thankful. You are wonderful, and I hope you have a great holiday with the people in your life who matter most.
- Thank you for bringing your positive attitude to work every day. I hope you have an enjoyable Thanksgiving with your loved ones!
- Thank you for everything you do to make this a successful and terrific place to work. Have a wonderful long weekend filled with good things. Happy Thanksgiving!
- In this time of Thanksgiving, I want to express my appreciation for you. Working for/with you has been an amazing opportunity. I appreciate your high standards, your persistence, your encouragement, and your sense of humor. Enjoy your Thanksgiving!
- May the good things of life be yours in abundance, not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year
- Thank you for everything you do to make this a successful, terrific place to work. Have a wonderful, long weekend filled with good things. Happy Thanksgiving.
- I am so grateful to work under such a kind and caring boss. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving with your family!
- I never face Monday morning blues, because of fun colleagues like you. Thank you. I hope you enjoy your time at home with those close to your heart this holiday season.
- Thank you for being there for me when I needed it the most. You are my best office-mate!
- Working with you has always been enjoyable and inspiring! Happy Thanksgiving to you.
- Wishing you a restful and relaxing holiday!
Religious Thanksgiving Messages
- Wishing you the gift of faith and the blessing of hope this Thanksgiving Day!
- God bless you on this day of thanks. All my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family today!
- May this year be full of hopes and faith for you. Wishing you blessed times with your family and friends. Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving.
- May you celebrate Thanksgiving Day with love in your heart, prosperous vision in your mind and gratitude in your being.
- Blessings, blessings, and more blessings: that is my prayer for you. Happy Thanksgiving and may God greatly bless you!
- May every day be filled with God’s uncountable blessings, memorable moments and happiness. Wishing you a blessed Thanksgiving.
- May your feast be plentiful and your blessings abundant.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io