Hey dear parents, CBD is doing miracles for you. Isn’t it? Not only you, but many parents who trust the herb also want to opt for that for their kids. And, as soon as we think of it, numerous questions come to our heads. We all want to be sure when children are involved. We understand your situation, so we will try to make it easy for you.
Today, we will analyze our favorite CBD gummies for the lovely kids. We will discuss its safety, benefits, the proper dosage, and much more. So, you have to be with us till the end.
In the end, you will be clear about the suitability of CBD gummies for your kids.
Are our CBD gummies legal for kids?
The purpose is to divide the single herb into two categories. The first one is the illegal and unregulated part for recreational means. The other is for medical requirements. Medical marijuana is under the regulation of laws. The usage and manufacturing process is standardized.
The ratio of THC in all CBD products has to be within 0.3%. The percentage is similar for both kids and adults. As THC makes the herb psychoactive, it can be hazardous for children. But, the amount of THC for kids should be close to zero. So, make sure you double-check the proportion. You must also consult a pediatrician before administering to the youngsters.
Can it get them high?
CBD, in its maiden form, is free from psychoactivity. But, the herb contains many compounds. The distillation from these constituents is hardly complete. So, until you use CBD isolates, you are safe. THC is the constituent that is responsible for the high. And, keeping its amount low is both safe and legal. Do not confuse CBD with THC; they are different.
Benefits of CBD gummies on kids
Our favorite CBD gummies can treat various illnesses. These are:
- For anxious kids: Anxiety is not a common issue at an early age. But, unfortunately, it exists. Several ups and downs can make kids uncomfortable. It is difficult for kids to understand this mental ailment. Parents should look towards possible cases that might lead to anxiety in kids. Studies prove cannabis is suitable to treat anxiety.
- For kids with sleeping issues: Youngsters mostly complain about lack of proper sleep. It includes insomnia, sleepwalking, nightmares, etc. It is not a sedative, but it slows the hyperactivity of the mind.
- For children with epilepsy: Epilepsy is a rare syndrome. But, it has helped CBD to emerge as an excellent herb. It is the only mental ailment that CBD can fully cure. The case is well-supported by clinical research and real-life issues. The example of Charlotte Figi with epilepsy is famous evidence of it.
- ASD in kids: It is an early age illness whose treatment is complicated. The medications can treat the symptoms, not the disease. But, they have side effects and are not reliable. CBD is evolving as a potential relieving agent.
- For kids with ADHD: Every 1 out of 15 kids suffers from Attention Deficit Hypersensitivity Disorder. Cannabis is a revolutionary change in it. The medications used for ADHD treatment sometimes record adverse effects. The prime symptom here is hyperactivity which CBD can treat incredibly.
- For kids with asthma: The cause of asthma is a blockage due to inflammation in air pathways. The drugs used to treat asthma develop tolerance. It means you will need to increase the dosage frequently. On the other hand, CBD treats inflammation by treating the root cause. Consult a pediatrician before using the herb.
- For kids with motion-sickness and nausea: Our ears maintain our body balance. When we are in contact with an unstable surface, our inner ear gets dysfunctional. It eventually causes motion sickness. Intake of CBD acts on the endocannabinoid system. It works on the CB1 and CB2 receptors and calms the nerve ends. As a result, the brain remains stable. And, nauseatic effects die down.
- For kids with cerebral palsy: It is a locomotor disorder. It stiffens the muscles and causes spasms. It is growing common among kids. The experts have not found any cure for it. And, even cannabis is not a cure. But, it can ease the symptoms and lessen their suffering. Studies also show noticeable benefits of CBD on kids with palsy. But, that does not license to use the herb without a doctor’s prescription.
Why are other parents using gummies?
Cannabis is not for everyone. It benefits the sufferers of psychological and specific physical ailments. Using the herb in the appropriate space offers maximum windfalls.
The arenas where parents use cannabidiol gummies are:
- To inhibit the nausea effect in children before riding.
- To reduce mild pain
- To alleviate signs of anxiety in autistic kids.
- To provide quality sleep to an insomniac or kids dealing with sleepwalking. (problem of nightmares also included).
- Deals with particular symptoms of Dravet syndrome.
- To calm them from repetitive coughing.
- To tackle auto-immune disorders.
- To produce an anti-inflammatory effect.
Parents should note that the herb might not work the same for every child. And, they should keep the suggestion of a specialist on top. CBD engraves many benefits, but it does not stand true for all the issues. The herb works well when combined with a healthy lifestyle and a balanced diet.
Parents should also work on identifying the root cause of any irregularity. CBD is not just a one-step solution; you must accompany it with a comprehensive analysis.
What could be the honest dosage?
The dosage depends upon the age, body mass, and severity of the issue. The dosage between 2.5 mg to 7 mg is suitable for kids. But for the actual dosage, you should consult a doctor. You can also go for a CBD dosage calculator to get personalized results.
Why only CBD gummies?
There are many formulations of CBD like
Are you wondering why it is all about gummies? Well, many factors support the consumption of gummies over others. For starters, it is delicious. You don’t have to break a sweat to let your kids have it as a parent.
Our favorite CBD gummies come in different flavors with additional benefits. For example, consuming spirulina turmeric gummies will introduce their goodness. Talking about vapes, it is a complete no-no for kids. Vapes clog in the alveoli of the lungs and create a blockage. It is undesirable in any case. Gummies contain a small proportion of cannabis. It enables negative drug tests for kids.
We need to be cautious while administering cannabis to kids. The deeming suggestion of an expert can produce your child from unwanted reactions.