Heads up: some of the links on this site are affiliate links. If you click and make a booking or purchase, I’ll make a commission (at no extra cost to you). I partner with companies I personally use and the $$ goes towards creating more awesome, free travel content.
i. The property welcomes groups and families into its five spacious bedrooms. Its exclusive location ensures you can explore ancient watchtowers, endless sand, and verdant nature trails from the doorstep. Enjoy dining al fresco under the starry sky or on the rooftop terrace.
Rent this paradise for your stay and turn your Tuscan holiday dreams into reality.
Tuscan grandeur awaits your presence at Lucca Aristocratic Villa. This is a luxury hilltop villa steeped in history. The estate overlooks Lucca’s medieval crown and rolling countryside. You can fully immerse yourself in the luxury interiors – frescoed bedrooms, grand salons, private chapel. They are all whispering tales of aristocratic grandeur.
Take a stroll in the private garden, bathe in the sunshine by the pool, or savor gourmet meals with panoramic views. The property beckons you to explore the cobbled streets of Lucca, enjoy Chianti in rolling vineyards, or bask in the golden shores of Versilia.
- Porto Ercole Luxury Villa
Look forward to a blissful holiday in Tuscany at a secret garden retreat near Porto Ercole. Rent the Porto Ercole Luxury Villa to enjoy its sun-drenched courtyards, booming grounds, and sparkling pools. You can unwind under the olive groves or dine with the view of the Renaissance fortress of Porto Ercole.
As you open the door of the villa, you step into elegant interiors boasting a gourmet kitchen, spacious living room, and pampering bedrooms. Rent this sanctuary and explore charming Porto Ercole.
- Granduca Historic Residence
Graduca Historic Resident is an exclusive Tuscany castle where you can immerse yourself in luxury and history. It is a 16th-century fortress that has been renovated into a modern retreat with a private swimming pool.
The interiors reveal ten opulent rooms adorned with frescoes and antique furnishings, each boasting modern amenities. The castle used to be the home of Leopold II, the last Grand Duke of Tuscany. Today, the castle stands as a historic gem, offering modern comforts and a rich historical backdrop.
Outdoors, you will find a picturesque entrance leading to the garden and a grand pool surrounded by olive trees. There’s a fragrant rose garden offering the perfect setting for al fresco dining. Moreover, the property boasts a fitness area, jacuzzi, and changing rooms.
When is the Best Time to Visit Tuscany?
Now that you have some ideas of the villas available for rent, you can focus on the best time to visit Tuscany. Although Tuscany can be visited year-round, the best time for you would depend on your preferences and what you wish to experience:
- April to June: This is the spring season when you will find Tuscany at its best, with mild temperatures, blooming flowers, and fewer tourists. It is the perfect time to explore the countryside, witness local festivals, and enjoy outdoor activities.
- July to August: This is the summer season where you will get to enjoy the warm temperatures and expected crowded tourist attractions, especially in Pisa and Florence. This is the perfect time to indulge in outdoor dining and soaking up the sun on Tuscan beaches.
- September to October: This is the fall season. It brings pleasant weather, harvest time, and beautiful foliage. This is the best time for wine enthusiasts. You can experience the grape harvest festivals and leisurely wine tours.
- November to March: Tuscany is generally quieter in winter. It offers festive decorations and a unique charm. There are fewer crowds and low accommodation prices. It is suitable for visiting museums, enjoying cultural experiences, and tasting Tuscan cuisine.
So, book your villa rental and enjoy Tuscany in all its glory!