Neutral lip lovers who also happen to adore coffee, you have to get MAC Creme in Your Coffee into your life, ASAP. It’s a mid-tone pinkish brown with a semi-glossy finish which I’ve been wearing since (GULP) 2011.
It goes great with all shades of brown, plum, taupe and bronze. If you wear and love MAC Satin Taupe (which I’m wearing lightly dusted on my lids in the pic above), you have to try it with this lippie. They work so well together.
Speaking of coffee-related things, it appears as though MAC Half ‘n’ Half lipstick, a shade I’ve loved for years, is discontinued. RIP to this neutral beauty!
Thoughts on Coffee
- I wonder if anyone else has a coffee cut-off time? I generally don’t have any after 3 p.m. because if I have a cup any later than that, I have a hard time falling asleep at night.
- On that note, I’m in awe of people who can drink strong coffee after dinner and still sleep normally at night. There’s NO WAY I could do that.
- I can’t remember when I started drinking coffee regularly, can you? I think I was in college? I may have been in my early 20s.
- Best coffee ice cream is Haagen Daaz, for sure.
- I haven’t had drip coffee in a while (Nespresso-4-life), but when I was drinking it every day, I used to love Dunkin’ Doughnuts coffee.
- Anyone else reach that point where coffee that’s too sweet is undrinkable? I don’t know how I got there, but here I am.
- I have never Door Dashed a cup of coffee. I’ve seen my neighbors do it, and I just don’t get it. Maybe I’m too old school, but it really doesn’t take much to get in my car and pop over to the drive through coffee place down the street.
- Black coffee tastes like punishment — gotta have the milk and creamer.
- Re: creamer. I can’t deal with oat, almond or soy milk creamer. Give me half and half or whole milk. There’s something about how dairy feels when it coats my tongue that I absolutely need. The plant milks don’t have the same sensation, and that’s a big thing for me.
- I get on these kicks when I need to have coffee in a certain mug in the morning. Lately it’s been a blue and beige “cat person” mug I got as gift.
- So many core memories in my mind of elementary school teachers leaning over my shoulder to explain something and smelling coffee on their breath!
- Weird, but I don’t think I’ve ever brought coffee anywhere in a thermos that has an attached cup.
- I’ve weaned myself off of coffee a few times throughout my life just for fun (and to see if I could do it), but at this point I don’t know if I could without 1) falling apart or 2) turning into a monster or 3) some combination of both 1 and 2.
- Weak coffee that tastes like lukewarm sad brown water is the worst.
- I wonder if something such as Chanel-branded coffee maker exists? I mean, if there can be a Chanel surfboard, why not a Chanel coffee maker?
- Last but certainly not least, what’s your favorite coffee?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,