There are a few things missing in the pic above because I’ve been trying to get better about removing unnecessary items right away, and it didn’t occur to me while I was putting everything in the recycling that I should probably take a picture first. Le sigh!
Anywho, here are (most of) my recent empties.
- R+Co Sun Catcher Power C Boosting Leave-In Conditioner – I liked this because it’s lightweight and does a decent job of hydrating my hair, but I probably won’t buy it again because I go through it too quickly.
- KORRES Foaming Cream Cleanser – An old standby cleanser for hot, sweaty summers! I use this when my skin is on the oilier side.
- BSG Kids Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion for Face and Body SPF 50 – This feels so sheer and lightweight on my legs, neck and arms. No stickiness whatsoever. I will rebuy, for sure.
- Avene Solaire Mineral Sunscreen – My boo. LOL!
- Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Shampoo, Conditioner and Heat/UV Protective Primer – I like this line a lot and finished all the products to the very last drop, but it’s so pricey. I’m gonna chill from it for a bit and switch to drugstore to save some money.
- Keys Soulcare Rich Nourishing Body Cream – If you’re looking for a rich balm for super dry skin, this is so good.
I can’t wait to see your empties in the comments below!
On an unrelated note…
I have to read this book for a work team bonding session that’s happening soon. Have you read it?
Most of my reading is either fiction or about writing, so this is new for me. I want to know if it’s good!
Hope you’re having a nice Thursday so far.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,