If you’ve ever been in a last-minute dash to get all of the ingredients needed for your Thanksgiving dinner (BTW, it’s best to check out these turkey serving guidelines ahead of time), you’ll find Whole Foods Market might be the first place to come to mind to grab what you need.
With endless options for produce, desserts and, in some stores, some holiday decor (like fresh flowers!), Whole Foods truly has anything you might want to complete your holiday meal. But the big question is ….
… Whole Foods Open on Thanksgiving 2021?
Here’s the good news for last-minute shoppers: Whole Foods will be open for its regular hours on Thanksgiving in 2021. To check what the holiday hours for your local Whole Foods are, you can use the store locator on its website or call ahead. The Whole Foods Market Trends Council even offers a Trends Discovery Box for purchase (for a limited time only) as a “curated assortment of 10 products to represent each of the 10 trends” in the 2022 food forecast.
Other Grocery Stores Open on Thanksgiving:
- ACME: Stores open on Thanksgiving from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m., but hours may vary depending on location.
- Albertsons: Select stores open from 6 a.m. until at least 3 p.m.
- Cub Foods: The 24/7 stores close at 4 p.m. on Thanksgiving, and you can even pre-order ingredients for your Thanksgiving dinner recipes for pickup or delivery.
- Fairway: In the past, stores have followed normal business hours (7 a.m. until 11 p.m. for most locations).
- Food4Less: Hours start at 6 a.m. and end at midnight all year long.
- Giant Food Store: Stores will stay open during regular hours on Thanksgiving.
- The Fresh Market: Stores were open from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. last year.
- Hannaford: Stores have opened at either 6 a.m. and closed at 3 p.m. in past years.
- Kroger: Most stores normally open around 6 a.m. to midnight.
- Ralphs: Locations typically open as early as 5 a.m. and close at midnight.
- Safeway: Most stores usually stay open from 6 a.m. until midnight.
- Save Mart: Past Thanksgivings, stores were open from 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Shaw’s: Many stores are normally open between 7 a.m. and midnight.
- ShopRite: Stores will stay open during regular hours on Thanksgiving.
- Sprouts Farmers Market: The markets usually operate from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Thanksgiving.
- Stop & Shop: Stores will stay open during regular hours on Thanksgiving.
- Vons: Many stores are usually open 6 a.m. to midnight, if not 24 hours a day.
- Wegmans: Stores will generally stay open until 4 p.m. on Thanksgiving.
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io